SME Bank presents the Online Business Financing (OBF) Program, a one-of-a-kind initiative designed to help entrepreneurs like you establish a viable online business presence.
You are a savvy tech user – you can see the vast potential of the internet and the power of social media. Are you ready to take the next step towards achieving all of your dreams?
SME Bank cooperated with the Malaysian Association of Bumiputera ICT Industry and Entrepreneurs (NEF) to provide financing packages to eligible members of NEF involved in online businesses.
Who Can Apply For This Program?
- Malaysian Bumiputera entrepreneurs involved in online businesses.
- Registered with the Malaysian Association of Bumiputera ICT Industry and Entrepreneurs (NEF).
- Full time in managing the online business and has been active for the last 1 year.
- Has at least 6 months online business involved in selling physical, digital product(s) and services.
- Have visible online business by having at least ONE (1) of the followings:
- Facebook Fanpage or any other social media tools.
- Blog or website (minimum of 4 pages / posting).
- Store Account / Premium Account (Mudah.my, eBay, Lelong).
- Registered with dropship platform.
|OBF 1||OBF 2||OBF 3||OBF 4|
- Sell several products to end users.
- Place orders with supplies after obtain confirmed orders from customers.
- Supplier will send the goods directly to the customers.
- Not keeping any stocks in hand.
- Keep the stocks in hand.
- Directly send the goods to the end users after receiving the confirmed orders.
- Ordering the goods or products from suppliers.
- Put their own brand on the goods or products before selling it to the end users.
- SMEs who designed and produced their own goods or products
- Using online platform to market their own goods or products.